◆ Solar Roof Top Yojana 2022
◆ No need to pay electricity bill for 25 years
◆ Central Government’s Solar Roof Top Scheme becomes useful
◆ Money can be earned through power generation along with electricity consumption.
Details Of Yojana – Solar Roof Top Scheme 2022 ÷
No need to pay light bill for 25 years, know the easy way to apply for this special scheme of the government.
Amid rising petrol-diesel prices, people are turning to electricity use. Thus, while the environment is also getting polluted due to the increasing production of electricity, the central government’s important scheme is proving to be very useful to the people.
The implementation of this scheme was initiated by the states in various ways. A solar rooftop scheme involves installing solar panels on the roof or roof of a building to generate electricity from the sun’s rays. Through which electricity can be generated and sold and can also be used for home consumption.
What is Solar Roof Top Scheme?
The Gujarat Government has announced the Gujarat Solar Energy Policy in the year 2009. As part of the solar energy policy, the government provides various incentives to people who want to install solar panel systems on their roofs. Solar Roof Top Scheme was launched in the year 2012. Under this scheme, the target was set to cover a total of two lakh residential houses in the state during the financial year 2019-20. A total of eight lakh residential houses have been targeted to be covered by the financial year 2021-22.
A scheme launched to promote solar energy :-
The name of this scheme is ‘Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana’. This scheme is being run by the Government of India to promote Solar Rooftop in the country. With the Solar Rooftop Scheme, the Central Government will encourage never-ending energy use in the country. The central government provides subsidy on solar rooftop installation to the consumers for this.
What is the main objective of solar rooftop scheme?
● To promote green and clean energy in the state
● Reducing carbon emissions
● Reducing dependence on fossil fuels
● To achieve the goals of Self-reliant India and Make in India scheme by promoting local manufacturers
Benefits of Solar Rooftop Plan :-
• Free electricity : The cost of installing a solar plant will be recovered in about 5 years, then the surplus electricity generated will be free for the remaining 20 years, thus the scheme is also very beneficial in terms of investment.
• Excess electricity will be purchased by the power company : If the power is generated in excess of the consumption, it will go to the grid, which will be purchased by the power company for 25 years at a price fixed by the Electricity Regulatory Commission and a fixed amount will also be paid.
• Increase in income : The electricity company will purchase the unit other than your consumption at rs.2.25/Unit. At the end of every financial year, the excess amount deposited in the electricity bill will be sent to your bank account.
• Free maintenance for 5 years: After installation of solar roof top plant, the agency will maintain the system free of cost for 5 years.
How much space is required to install solar panels? :-
Solar panels do not require much space to install. These panels can also be installed on the roof of one’s house or the roof of a factory. 1KW of solar power will require 10 square meters of space.
Who can apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme? :-
The site of solar installation should be owned by the customer of the discom or in the legal possession of the customer
Solar cells and solar modules deployed in solar rooftop systems should be Made In India ie solar cells and/or modules of non-Indian origin are not eligible for subsidy under the scheme.
Only new plant and machinery will be allowed to be installed and not moved elsewhere.
How to Apply Online for Solar Rooftop Scheme 2022? :-
Required Documents for Solar Rooftop Scheme Subsidy Gujarat
Solar system commissioning report signed by seller, beneficiary and DISCOM official
Payment bill/certificate from vendor for rooftop solar system setup
More than 10kw setup: Certificate for charging permission by Cei
Setup less than 10kw: Certificate of Electrical Supervisor or Contractor
A joint installation report providing information on the installation signed by the beneficiary and listed vendor
Subsidy of Solar Rooftop Scheme 2022 :-
This scheme has been initiated by the Ministry of Renewable Energy, Government of India. You will get up to 40 percent subsidy from the government on installing solar rooftop panels up to 3KM. There, 20 percent subsidy will be given to you by the central government after 3KM up to 10KM.
Example sheet showing calculation of subsidy amount for electricity consumer :-
Solar Rooftop Scheme 2022 Helpline :-
Toll free number 1800-180-3333
Bills will be saved for 20 to 25 years
By using solar energy we can prevent the environment from getting polluted but at the same time we can save on electricity bills. Thus, after investing in this government scheme, if we make a long-term conclusion, the electricity bills coming up to 20 to 25 years can also be saved.