GPSC 245 Posts Recruitment 2022, Apply Online @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in / GPSC 245 Vacancies Recruitment 2022 : GPSC Announced Recruitment for Various 245 Vacancies (GPSC OJAS) Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Total 245 Chief Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), State Tax Officer, Assistant Tax Officer, Chief Officer, Asst.
Advertisement has been published for the posts of Commissioner. Satawar website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ GPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in | Total Vacancies: 245| Last Date: 09/09/2022
Candidates can apply from 25/08/2022 to 09/09/2022 (up to 1.00 PM). Graduates of any discipline can participate in this examination. Students who are in the final year/semester of their studies and whose result will be declared before the last date of main examination form filling, can also apply.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Various Posts|
|Total Vacancy||245 Post|
|Advertisement No.||15 to 20/2022-23|
Educational Qualification GPSC Recruitment 2022 :-
Read the details in the official announcement below the useful link.
Selection Process Gpsc 245 post Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of competitive written examination and computer proficiency test.
Application Fee Gpsc Recruitment 2022:
General Category Candidates Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges, while reserved category candidates and economically weaker section of unreserved category of Gujarat State and Ex. Serviceman and Ph candidates do not need fee. Whereas reserved category candidates from other states have to pay the prescribed application fee.
How to Apply GPSC 245 Post Recruitment 2022:
Interested candidates can apply online through official website from below important link
Important Links :- GPSC Official Website || Notification || Apply Online For Gpsc Recruitment 2022
(1) Laban reserved category candidates, if they pay post office fee Rs. 100 + postal charges and online fee payment of Rs. 100 + salvagas fee has to be paid. Candidates from reserved categories (individually weaker sections, socially and economically backward classes, scheduled castes and
Anusulachata Janjalat) and disabled candidates and ex-sailants are exempted from paying the fee. And they don’t have to pay any fee.
(2) Candidates from the reserved category if they apply for the unreserved seat, then the application fee is not required to be paid but they are candidates from the reserved category. Necessary evidence of the matter has to be presented.
READ ALSO :- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022
(3) Where reserved posts are not mentioned in the advertisement for reserved category candidates, such candidates may apply for reserved posts and They have a range of options to choose from
(4) Even if seats are not reserved for the backward candidates in the advertisement, the backward candidates can apply in any category.
(5) When certain posts are reserved for other candidates among the posts in the category mentioned in the advertisement, reserved posts for other candidates. Vacancies shall not be considered as reserved for male candidates only, for selection of male and female candidates for these posts. There is flexibility, both male and female candidates apply.
(6) Even if seats are reserved for male candidates only in the advertisement, male candidates apply in any category.
If not available, male candidates are given flexibility for selection on these posts. But the seats are reserved for Makrahia candidates only And above all candidates who are fully selected/selected in sufficient number will be considered for first consideration and will be selected by the Commission. According to Kari criteria, if no party candidate is selected or few party candidates are selected, male candidates will be considered accordingly.